I have 25 years of experience helping individuals with complex learning difficulties. At the core of my work is understanding in great detail the unique way in which each client learns. Once this is understood, together we can create the conditions which support learning. I have found that learning is always possible. Individuals just need the learning conditions that are right for them. When these conditions are understood learning deficits are naturally bypassed. The client succeeds at learning and gains confidence as a learner. Learning can then become fulfilling and enjoyable.
I specialize in the treatment of individuals ages 5 to adult with the following conditions:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Executive Functioning Deficits
- Slow Processing Speed
- Learning Disabilities
- Complex neuropsychological profiles that do not fit a diagnostic category
I also specialize in working with children and adults who are not reaching their potential in learning and/or who are not finding fulfillment in learning.
I offer the following services:
- Neuropsychologically-based learning intervention
- Parent consultation
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Educator training